What personal data do we collect and why we collect it?
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you chose to fill out your information on our website. For example, while subscribing to our newsletter or filling up the details in the contact form.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website such as the type of operating system, the type of browser you are using, your IP address in order to provide better usability.
How do we use your information?
We use non-personally identifiable information to analyze site usage for us to improve our website. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions).
Do we use ‘cookies’?
How to disable/enable cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open ‘Windows Explorer’.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar.
- Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’.
- Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box.
- Click ‘Search Now’.
- Double click on the folders that are found.
- ‘Select’ any cookie file.
- Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard.
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select “cookies” in the “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.