Leading solar energy company, REC Group, has announced the launch of the new REC ProPortal for installers.
Designed as a ‘one-stop shop’ solution, the new REC ProPortal is intended to empower REC Certified Solar Professional installers to do more by staying up to date on REC products, simplifying their daily business processes, and ultimately grow their sales through the new REC Lead Management System incorporated in the platform. The novel REC ProPortal is another testament to the brand’s approach to strengthening its relationship with solar professionals, expanding its network in global markets and boosting its digital marketing efforts.
Key features of the REC ProPortal include:
- REC Lead Management System: boosting REC installers’ sales to a new level by pushing through leads which have originated from REC’s expanded B2C marketing activities.
- REC ProTrust Warranty: Exclusively for REC Certified Solar Professional installers
- Six languages: The REC ProPortal is now available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Polish.
- Installer locator: Delivering unique visibility for installers in the marketplace.
- Dedicated content: Tailored and localized for all REC locations.
- Continuous learning: REC’s content library offers regularly updated product information, sales kits, and regular trainings.
Cemil Seber, Vice President, Global Marketing & Product Management at REC Group, emphasizes the importance of the new REC ProPortal: “In many ways our installers and partners are the face of REC. We rely on them and their abilities to install our solar panels in the best way possible. That is why we are dedicated to providing installers with state-of-the-art tools to make their job easier and to enable them to grow together with REC.
“In the solar industry, REC is synonymous with ‘Solar’s Most Trusted’, when it comes to outstanding technology ,but also customer relationships. We will continue this path of success and keep on empowering our ustomers – whatever it takes.”
The launch of the REC ProPortal coincides with the just opened REC’s virtual popular Intersolar booth, which displays REC’s premium products, such as the flagship REC Alpha solar panel, and installer-related services in a lively online exhibition. For further information on the virtual booth and the web events, please visit recgroup.com/virtual-expo.